Why You Should Call Us Before Speaking with Another Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Cleveland
We focus on medical malpractice and do not try and cover too many practices areas, which means you get better results. With medical malpractice lawsuits, this is absolutely critical.
Here are just a few of the reasons we stand out in our field:
- Excellent results, such as a $28.7 million verdict for birth injury
- We have been nominated as Super Lawyers
- We have over 30 years’ experience
- We are authors of a book and e-books on medical malpractice
- Many happy customers
- We only take a few cases at a time allowing us to focus on you
- Excellent peer ratings
We’re passionate about getting you the results you deserve
Chris Mellino is respected nationwide for his ability to dig below the surface to make sure nothing is overlooked. Our firm’s success results from a dedication to our clients and a commitment to protecting the rights of those who have been injured by others’ negligence. Our client testimonials are a testament to this commitment.
We combine specialized medical knowledge, exceptional trial skills, and superior negotiating talent to obtain full and fair compensation for clients and to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions. In the last three decades, we have established a network of resources to help analyze cases and make sure our clients are well-compensated for their injuries. We have also written the book on medical malpractice. Request your free copy here.
By only accepting a few cases at a time, our attorneys are able to leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice. We pride ourselves on relentlessly advocating for those who have been injured. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Have questions about filing a personal injury or medical malpractice claim in Cleveland, Ohio?
Attorney Christopher Mellino welcomes you to contact our Cleveland office with any questions you may have about your injury. You may also request or download attorney Chris’ free guide: “Was It a Mistake? Your Ohio Medical Malpractice Questions Answered.”
For more than thirty years Chris has concentrated his practice on:
- birth injuries such as Erb’s palsy and cerebral palsy;
- anesthesia mistakes that led to cardiac arrest, brain injury, or death;
- surgical errors, such as those that caused nerve damage or paralysis;
- traumatic brain injuries;
- amputation of the wrong limb;
- vegetative state, coma, or brain injury;
- wrongful death;
- failure to diagnose; and
- dangerous drugs, including Tylenol-related liver injuries and prescription overdose.
We also focus on:
- catastrophic injuries from any cause such as a car accident, truck collision, slip and fall, explosion, or industrial accident
Why do I need a personal injury or medical malpractice attorney?
An experienced trial lawyer can investigate and pinpoint all liable parties, which may include:
- emergency room staff;
- lab techs;
- pharmacists; as well as
- clinics and hospitals.
Your attorney may help a great deal by:
- requesting and reviewing all medical records;
- gathering evidence;
- consulting experts who can testify on your behalf;
- analyzing legal issues;
- calculating your medical bills, lost wages, and other damages, such as pain and suffering;
- negotiating with insurance companies; and
- demanding a jury trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
Contact Christopher Mellino today at (440) 333-3800 and we can help you decide the best way to handle your specific situation.