When discussing your claim with a medical malpractice attorney, there are important questions you should ask, such as:
- What types of evidence should I bring to our first meeting?
- How should I handle the calls I am receiving from the insurance company?
- Will there be any upfront fees or other legal expenses I should expect?
- What’s the statute of limitations for this type of case?
- What’s the maximum amount that can be recovered in a medical malpractice case?
- About how long can I expect my case to take?
- Do you think my case will go to trial?
While an attorney cannot guarantee an outcome, he or she can tell you whether you have a viable claim.
Help From Cleveland Medical Malpractice Attorney Chris Mellino
Do you have questions about an injury or a medical malpractice claim, attorney Chris Mellino welcomes you to contact our Cleveland office for a free consultation. You may also download or request Chris’ free Ohio medical malpractice guide.