The outcome of your case could rest in your hands. Do not let a simple mistake cost you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages.
Factors That Can Hurt Your Car Accident Claim
- admitting fault or speculating on what caused the accident in question;
- refusing to be seen by a doctor;
- providing an insurance company with a recorded statement that could be used against you later;
- posting information on social media that could be taken out of context;
- signing a form that gives insurance adjusters access to your medical records;
- failing to collect evidence at the scene of the accident;
- failing to follow your physician’s orders or refusing to show up for doctor’s appointments; and
- trying to settle a claim on your own without consulting an experienced personal injury lawyer.