Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer for Your Claim
You may think you’re saving money by not hiring a personal injury lawyer, but you’re likely to end up losing money by settling for much less than your case is worth.
An experienced Cleveland personal injury attorney will be able to do many things, such as:
- accurately estimate the amount of compensation you are due for damages, injuries, pain and suffering, and any future costs you’re likely to incur;
- handling negotiations and mediations with the lawyers who represent other parties in your case;
- gathering evidence, seek witness testimony, find expert witnesses to support your claim, and build your case for success;
- negotiate and handle communication with insurance companies involved; and
- representing you in the event the defendant files a counterclaim.
If you have questions about filing a personal injury claim, contact the personal injury attorneys at Mellino Law Firm at (440) 276-3535.