Did Medical Malpractice Cause a Birth Injury?
During the pregnancy, labor and delivery, and post-delivery care stages, medical providers are liable for the care of the mother and infant. Any injury, death, or wrongdoing that occurs as a result of negligence may warrant a malpractice claim, but not every claim is worth pursuing.
Common birth errors include:
- stillbirth that results from negligence;
- labor induction side effects or injuries;
- ruptured placenta injuries to the infant or mother;
- forceps or vacuum extraction-related injuries;
- neurological injuries resulting from negligence; and
- asphyxia and anoxia at birth.
If you believe negligence caused severe and debilitating injuries, contact us for a free consultation. We combine specialized medical knowledge, exceptional trial skills, and superior negotiating talent to obtain full and fair compensation for clients and to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions. In the last three decades, we have established a network of resources to help analyze cases and make sure our clients are well-compensated for their injuries.