A Cleveland Personal Injury Attorney Can Maximize Your Claim
When you’re injured, there are a lot of costs you incur, and not all of them are monetary. But a personal injury claim filed with a Cleveland personal injury attorney can recoup those costs.
There are the obvious medical treatment bills and prescription costs, but what about the less tangible items, like your pain and suffering, the toll your injury has taken on your family, and the effect your injury has had on your ability to work?
A personal injury claim can seek to compensate you for these items and more. According to Cleveland personal injury attorneys at Mellino Law Firm, a claim can award you money for:
- current medical bills and treatment costs;
- future medical and health care expenses;
- lost wages, for time spent away from work;
- lost earning capacity, if your injury will affect your ability to work in the future;
- mental anguish, pain and suffering, and loss of enjoyment of life;
- permanent disability or disfigurement, if your injury will require permanent lifestyle changes. This could include costs for home renovations for wheel chair accessibility, in-home care or nursing, and more;
- loss of consortium if the injury has caused a loss regarding the emotional or physical aspects of a relationship, including loss of affection, companionship, sexual relations, comfort and more;
- property damages; and
- funeral and burial costs, in the event of death.
If you’ve suffered an injury at the hands of someone else, you deserve compensation. Call (440) 276-3535 to contact a Cleveland personal injury attorney at Mellino Law Firm to get started on your personal injury claim today.