Personal injury and medical malpractice associate Allen Tittle joined Mellino Robenalt in 2012.
He was born and raised in Huron, Ohio. After graduating from Huron High School, he attended Bowling Green State University, where he graduated magna cum laude. Allen then attended Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude.
While in law school, Allen served as vice chair of Cleveland-Marshall’s moot court team, competed as a member of the National Moot Court team, and served as business editor of the Journal of Law and Health. Allen was a recipient of Cleveland-Marshall Alumni Association’s Scholarship, the Federal Bar Association’s Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law, and the CALI award for receiving the “High A” in Constitutional Law.
Outside of work, Allen enjoys walleye and perch fishing. He has also coached football and wrestling.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Law – Employee
- Consumer Law
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Law
- Civil Rights
- Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2011
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude, Cleveland, Ohio, 2010
- Bowling Green State University, magna cum laude, Bowling Green, Ohio 2007
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- The Ohio State Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- American Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Ohio Association for Justice, 2011 – Present
- American Association for Justice, 2011 – Present